- Cataclysmic reaction from son who could not locate reading book for homework
- Classroom now stiflingly roasty with four space heaters & miraculously revived unit aflame
- Copy machine not working, Day 6 (see also "Student Labor Strike," "Chalkboard Olympics," and "Who Do I Scr*$&w for a Document Camera?")
- E-mail exchanges with parents reminding me how much their kids are incapable of doing - why am I being so difficult?
- Students seen hanging out at the airport numerous times (think Larry Craig; now pray)
- Our school secretary's purse stolen from her office by stranger wandering the building
- The Other Boleyn Girl is not opening until the end of the month
It's all so hard this week. And I'm barely at Wednesday.