Somehow this "short" week (I had the day off Monday and 'inclement weather' late start Wednesday) seemed at least as long as the regular ones. Funny, that. But I have made it with few bruises and, more importantly, no frostbite!
Let's hear it for the weekend! Thanks for the Friday Fill-In list, Janet.
1. Once I was afraid of shopping at Victoria's Secret.
2. I reject being sick.
3. Today at work I will stun & amaze many teenagers.
4. What's High School Musical all about? (I have somehow missed the crazy train...).
5. If I make a mistake I pretend I meant to do it.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought "What can I wear that is comfortable yet professional; stylish yet aggressively non-provocative?" (My world is rather complicated sometimes).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the deliciousness of a Friday night (surprise me, husband!), tomorrow my plans include a wine & chocolate tasting at our local winery, and Sunday, I want to try not to watch the Super Bowl!