1. 2:00 pm on Friday is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields bring back grimy, unpleasant memories of child labor (see #16 on the link).
3. The Red Velvet cupcake sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does procrastinating make me feel so good?!
5. The Great Wall of China (oh, and Mark Wahlberg up close) is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when I talk about my Potential Second Husbands to my teenage students.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to kids hanging out with Grandpa (fingers crossed!), tomorrow my plans include last minute frenzied shopping for Easter basket goodies (see "procrastinating") and Sunday, I want to delight in the fellowship at church (and nap - you know I can't complete a weekend without talking about sleep!).