It's that time of the week - the good time that I look forward to because of Friday Fill-Ins. *Exhaling*
1. For me, giving up is the opposite of creativity.
2. gods in Alabama was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they make me think harder.
4. In nature I like looking at 1) the male of our species and 2) things moving in the breeze.
5. Someone smart & thoughtful should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was after hearing the sausage joke.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to silence & stillness, tomorrow my plans include walking in Relay for Life, and Sunday, I want to enjoy the meeting/party with PTA!