1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you is a supreme blessing.
2. If you're good at something, spread it around (unless it's being an obnoxious smarty-pants; then keep it to yourself).
3. Why so worried about people who judge you?
4. Something is out there, it's free & covered with chocolate.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Bring It On (with chocolate).
6. Sitting on my back porch I see literally: our shed, swingset, and the fence; figuratively: freedom & happiness.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to pizza dinner then locking myself away from a house-full of boys, tomorrow my plans include heading to my classroom to do some prep work, and Sunday, I want to meet new people from church for dinner, then prepare for Monday's tattoo appointment (!!!)!