Janet was so smart and gave us song lyrics for
today's Friday Fill-Ins. Yay!
1. If I was to walk into your life, would you please praise me for making the effort to exercise?
2. Catch a bright star and place it in the brain of key students....
3. And you can send me chocolate anytime (even if it's a disarming shape).
4. Feel free to try sucking up to me, but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck in the middle of teenage phone drama.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's lack of ability to focus (we won't point fingers).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Movie Night with girlfriends, tomorrow my plans include sleeping way in then doing "SOMETHING FUN" with my kids, and Sunday, I want to watch FOOTBALLLL!