1. Real Moms don’t flinch when they talk about boobs. They do make you laugh your brains out.
2. Real moms go on vacation and learn to play traffic cop.
3. Real moms brag about their kids.
3. Real moms do not mince words when they present the truth.
4. Real moms juggle.
5. Real moms “resist the guilt and embrace the journey.”
6. Real moms don’t give a damn to media generated Mommy Wars.
7. Real moms have kids with potty mouths.
8. Real [bad?] moms creatively modify discipline techniques.
Tagged people insert your good stuff here.
And I tag these smart real moms:
Lisa, Mama Milton
Shana, So Not Zen
Suzanne, The World According to Suz
Texan Mama, Who Put Me In Charge of These People???
Jenn, Juggling Life
plus any of the other brilliant women I know are out there reading...Join in the fun, spread the Real Mom words.___________________________
Copy the above text to your blog, leaving all links in tact, and add in who tagged you.
Add your ‘real mom’ contribution to the list.
Tag as many moms as you can.
And meme-ify! [I think that's like 'multiply' in cyberlanguage]