Thank you, Friday Fill-Ins; my brain is used up today.
1. My favorite movie of 2007 was Atonement (followed closely by Juno and you know what).
2. I'm most tempted by clearance racks at GAP.
3. Today I want a nap. And a cocktail.
4. The last thing I took a picture of was the journal by my computer.
5. You and I have memories of blog posts gone by (thanks for being there, Reader).
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was (after the above) Gridiron Gang (I'm totally serious!).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching 300 with my man, tomorrow my plans include NFL playoff games, and Sunday, I want to see my Cowboys beat the Giants (but I'll be attending the Oregon Children's Theatre version of Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse...Heavy sigh of resignation)!