2. Listening & thinking before speaking are now habits.
3. I have a blissful life, overall.
4. I had never heard the phrase "That's hard" [wherein 'hard'='cool' to teenagers] and it was extraordinarily alarming in the midst of class.
5. I will procrastinate the way I always do.
6. How was I to know motherhood & teacherhood would affect my every breathing moment? Literally.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to goodnaturedly snarking with girlfriends at the PTA event, tomorrow my plans include haircolor & shopping and Sunday, I want to watch my new Boy Scout sing at the retirement home.
Glory, glory Friday Fill-Ins