1. Apples are to oranges as some other teachers are to our school's teachers. Just saying.
2. Thirty (30) school days left and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear summer calling. It sounds like heaven. And sunshine.
4. You're a high flyin' flag (that is one of my favorite required-singing lines).
5. Do what you want to do, but let me sleep in this weekend.
6. My son was dressed as Willy Wonka and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with homemade brownies for sale [this is
based on a true story; will tell sometime, with pictures].
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with best friends (and the general good feeling of Fridayness), tomorrow my plans include a rockin' sale at the Doc Marten store (THANK YOU, SHANA!) followed by a massage and Sunday, I want to have brunch with my family then take in a movie while enjoying loads of buttery popcorn!
Mother, may I? Yes, you may.
Go to Friday Fill-ins