2. Show me a good loser and I will show you an eternal optimist.
3. SUMMER VACATION is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy monitoring those who don't and fixing mistakes of past jokers.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine driving and directions.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without something buttery or garlicky in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the feeling of school's out, tomorrow my plans include meeting with Favorite Bartender about our cocktail party, and Sunday, I want to celebrate great dads!
Bring on the weekend ~ Friday Fill-Ins