13 ways I am simultaneously unbalanced yet endearing.
- I thoroughly enjoyed watching all 6 minutes and 45 seconds of this video.
- I remember desperately loving the disco dancing Donny when I was in 4th grade.
- This morning I shamelessly took the Inappropriate Crush Quiz (even though it's from 2007 - Daniel Radcliffe is actually turning 20 today).
- I feel a little bummed that I only scored 5 points.
- I clicked over and read the entire five page article in Details (and watched the video interview).
- I am inordinately delighted that Daniel also loves John Keats.
- I'm pretty sure this piece of trivia will escape my mouth more than once in the coming year.
- I also watched the video interview with Bradley Cooper.
- I took notes on all of his outfits and am seriously contemplating a massive shopping spree at Banana Republic for my husband.
- I tremendously & truly love my husband as he is but cannot help trying to make him wear whatever Bradley Cooper wears.
- I scandalized the poor Nordstrom guy by asking him if the button-down shirts they were selling for $89 [on sale] would make my husband look like Bradley Cooper.
- I tried on the same velvet jacket twice in 20 minutes at the Nordstrom sale, after touching & holding it for 10 minutes; I did not buy it.
- I will be returning the lip gloss I was talked into buying because I realized it has petrolatum in it, plus I envision myself (and everyone else) being distracted by My Lips and Their Glossiness every minute of my teaching day if I tried wearing it to school.
More crazy and/or rock & roll at Thursday 13.