1. I really, really like toast and black tea in the morning.
2. I'm starting to kind of like getting up at 5:45 and doing some Wii Fit exercises.
3. Am I damaging my preteen children by letting them listen to Beastie Boys? Is it better or worse if I sing along?
4. My college boyfriend was effing hot.
Stu circa 1991 in.my.bedroom.5. This picture of my hot young boyfriend makes me feel really...happy.
6. While I can appreciate the 'gotta have faith!' sticker on the car in front of me, I cannot help but scream in my head Can you please have faith at the speed limit???
7. I'm starting to kind of hate getting up at 5:45 and doing some Wii Fit exercises.
8. F*ck off, little animated Wii balance board bastard; I KNOW I'll see better results if I work out everyday.
9. If I put my pants on first and bend a lot, they will stretch out just fine.
10. I must rewatch Pretty in Pink and The Breakfast Club soon. And download the soundtracks.
11. What else do I need at Goodwill that I can get for 25% off with my birthday-month discount?
12. I love my hair.
13. I hate my hair.
14. I'm so excited for my birthday party! Rollerskating & Happy Hour!
15. Who cares if I could be the mother of anyone under 25?
16. Hey, we get AMC! I can watch the new season of Mad Men in real time! [Honestly, I didn't realize our TV picked up this channel until now]
17. Should I send in a photo to the Mad Men casting call? I could play Sally's teacher!
18. Red polish or dark purple?
19. Isn't it time I stop loving pizza so much?
20. I feel like making brownies.