(Thanks to my friend-from-6th-grade John for the post title when I mentioned my New Year's Eve highlight was no crutches).
- Last night was the best of times, and the worst of times (stitches out & walking shoe, yay! barfy daughter, boo!).
- Imagining more brilliant discoveries this year.
- The funniest thing sometimes isn't so hilarious for awhile.
- Cast off, crutches returned, still can't drive...so where do we go from here?
- He said "Come on, I'll take you to Blockbuster;" "This must be some sort of trap," she said.
- There is a joyous life out there and it's up to us to find it.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching 9 with the family, tomorrow my plans include a [possibly newish?] haircut & friend's birthday party, and Sunday, I want to find my Zen place and get ready to go back to school.
Happy New Friday Fill-ins!