1. A smile is mysterious & provocative under the right circumstances.
2. Scattergories is my favorite board game, and I will summarily kick your ass should we play (in good fun, of course).
3. I would love to have more satisfaction & contentment in my life and less frantic behavior & drama.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of having a Bacchanal but then I'm tired from the very long sunny day so I think instead of napping.
5. I just remembered I need to get mozzarella & more duck crackers for Paige's birthday party.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: Lift up your hearts and sing me a song that was a hit before your Mother was born; Though she was born a long long time ago, your Mother should know. (I want this played on my birthday).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a bath after the birthday party, tomorrow my plans include helping my kids with their garage sale, and Sunday, I want to outline the rest of my summer, for maximum efficiency. It's only