1. Do you like blue cheese? Let's just say I eat it to feel very grown-up & sophisticated.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Um, no. Creepy.
3. Do you own a gun? No, they make me jumpy.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't actually frequent The Sonic (don't hate, Southern folks) but I would probably go for cherry.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not unless they tell me there will be a needle involved.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to actually think of hot dogs...
7. Favorite Christmas movie? For the joyous weeping, It's A Wonderful Life; for the irreverent laughter, Christmas Vacation.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push-ups? Let's keep it in the singular - yes.
10. Age? Twenty times two
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
12. Favorite hobby? Tie between reading & writing [snore, I know]
13. Favorite actor? Edward Norton
14. Do you have A.D.D.? I'm good at multitasking, let's say.
15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? Do my knees count as a 'trait'? Because I think they're horrid.
16. Middle name? Denise
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1) I want to go back to sleep. 2) Kinda hungry. 3) How long could I stay in bed before someone needed something?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today. Yesterday I gave a buck to a student for lunch, picked up a Target gift card for a birthday present, and gave the kids their allowance; not much actual buying...
19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? 1) water 2) milk 3) tea [wine would be 4th]
20. 3 Current worries? I try not to give a lot of time to worries but: 1) Stu's dad's health 2) my sister's stress level 3) being prepared for next quarter's classes
21. Current hate right now? I don't like to hate things, but I grow quite weary of ignorant attitudes.
22. Favorite place to be? Where my man & kids are or, conversely, a steamy bath tub.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Tamely, at my best friend's family-friendly party
24. Where would you like to go? Ireland, NYC, Disneyland on a slow day
25. Name three people who will complete this. Me, myself, I (no pressure, readers)
26. Do you own slippers? Oh yes
27. What shirt are you wearing? Camisole & pajama tee
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I doubt they're really for sleeping on.
29. Can you whistle? A tune, yes; the loud sporting event kind? No.
30. Favorite color? Usually red, sometimes navy, sometimes an earthy sage
31. Would you be a pirate? Is Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom somehow involved? Then yes.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I'm usually too tired for singing in the shower. But if I did, it'd be something from a Broadway show.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Besides mine & my daughter's - Olivia.
34. Favorite boy’s name? Other than Stuart & Mason - Seth.
35. What is in your pocket? Nothing; it's a tiny patch on my pajama bottoms
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Jim Gaffigan CD & Forgetting Sarah Marshall
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I honestly don't remember having any particular favorites. Kinda sad, huh.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I ripped the end off my big toe when I was 10, riding a bike in flip-flops.
39. Do you love where you live? I do.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? One is plenty for us.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Am I my own friend? I think it's me.
42. How many dogs do you have? None anymore.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Highly unlikely.
44. What is your favorite book? I really loved The Talisman by Stephen King.
45. Where were you born? Oak Harbor, Washington
46. What is your favorite candy? I can always devour Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and peanut butter M&Ms.
47. Favorite sports team? Dallas Cowboys [surprise!]
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Interestingly, I've already considered this in depth...
49.What were you doing at 12 A.M.? Voldemort. KIDDING! I was asleep. [Maybe]
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I love weekends.