1. Friends save lives.
2. Seek health; it's what's for dinner (and lunch, and breakfast).
3. I'm ready for winter break. And a few snow days.
4. Prada is one of my favorite perfumes (and the way the precious counter boy at Nordstrom pronounces it makes it even better...).
5. The oldest ornaments I have are clothespin toy soldiers my grandma made.
6. Take some typical teens & patient grown-ups with extraordinary senses of humor, mix it all together and you have my school.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blessed, blissful sleep, tomorrow my plans include helping my best friend celebrate her birthday and Sunday, I want to watch Mason in our church play then go pick out our Christmas tree [because it's supposed to be snowing & wickedly cold - that's how we do it].