Sixteen years ago today I married my man - the one who knows how to use his caulk, the one who knows how to please me, the one who knows how to talk with me.
Happy anniversary, baby, got you on my mind.
Got Friday Fill-Ins on my mind, too:
1. If we had no winter I wouldn't be teaching until the 4th of July this year....
2. The apathy of teenagers is a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I'd talk to more boys in junior high.
4. I can become a new being inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled get thee to a Mark Wahlberg movie.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to understand life's fragility. And possibility.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a cozy family movie night, tomorrow my plans include Paige's Girl Scout Bridging before Stu whisks me off to our favorite B&B (!!!), and Sunday, I want to decompress.