1. When will
2. The Hangover was the last good movie I saw (though I've seen Funny People since then, and while fine it was no Bradley Cooper lovefest. Gahhh).
3. Everything has its beauty but substance is paramount.
4. A smorgasbord of Hometown Buffet offerings [parents in town; it's what they love] is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your utter devotion. Okay, how about your genuine interest?
6. For real, right where I am is where I want to be right now (For fantastic? Paris again).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Girl Scout Night at a minor league baseball game, tomorrow my plans include taking my boy to his callback audition for OCT's Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, and Sunday I want to revel in watching the return of Mad Men with drink in hand, of course.
Get your fill ~ Friday Fill-Ins