1. I feel overwhelmed, already.
2. Watching Dexter with my man is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: Hawaiian wind chimes plunking & ceiling fan whirring.
4. School has started and I'm glad to see my students again.
5. The last time I fell in love was last night (and not the Blockbuster guy, though he did hold Dexter for me...swoon).
6. I will relish each moment of this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting ahead on my lesson planning, tomorrow my plans include taking two delightfully goony boys to Astoria for a Civil War reenactment, and Sunday I want to find some quiet.