- When I started college, I had high hopes of becoming an advertising executive
- I was a "50s girl" for Halloween at least 3 years in a row
- I watched "Happy Days" and "Laverne & Shirley" religiously as a kid
- I have never read Moby Dick, The Grapes of Wrath, or The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
- I actually liked reading The Scarlet Letter
- Reading notes & letters by Jane Austen, Virginia Woolf, and John Lennon at the British Library made me weep
- If I could go back in time, I would choose to be at Queen Elizabeth's court or in the literary circle of Mary & Percy Shelley, Lord Byron, and John Keats
- I have an embarrassingly stupid crush on Eminem
- Biggest surprises of my life: having a daughter (I was convinced she was a boy when I was pregnant) and loving Paris (I thought it would be snotty & touristy & only marginally interesting)
- Someday, I want to be a cartoon voice.
Rules to my fellows:
- Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
- Share “10 Honest Things” about yourself
- Present the award to 10* other bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged you
- Be sure to tell the 10* bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them
*Or a number that you can reasonably accomplish in whatever mental/physical state you're in
My brilliant encouragers:
So Not Zen
Traveling Through Time and Space
Fond of Snape
Don't Touch the Cactus!
Who Put Me in Charge of These People?
Yesterday, Today and Forever
(I like how the names of these blogs together make an odd little story...)