1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, "Run, little dude! Shepherd's in the mood for mutton stew."
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, "I just flew in from Bethlehem and boy are my wings tired." Ba-dum-bum.
3. Go, shop for the economy, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, the glorious school closure call.
5. Have yourself a cozy little cocktail, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing into their voicemail.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally getting our tree up, tomorrow my plans include haircut & date night and Sunday, I want to wow...I can't really think of anything; relax?!