1. Salsa and tango and mambo, oh my.
2. It's Friday and you've even got mustard [I don't know what that's supposed to mean; I'm going with stream-of-consciousness here].
3. By the time I get home I'm ready to rock. Wherein "rock" means drink some wine & watch some Deadwood.
4. Previously, Grocery Boy; now, free samples. And sometimes Dairy/Freezer Guy is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming of all kinds of wacky naughty unmentionable things. Did I say that out loud?
6. Date night with my man, who doesn’t blink when I reveal secret boyfriends and potential second husbands...is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to possibly squeezing in a movie with BestHusbandEver while kids are with friends, tomorrow my plans include garage sale shopping, plant sale browsing, two tea parties, and a funky opera, and Sunday I want to continue relishing the mom-love!
Friday Fill-Ins, recommended by mothers everywhere