- Getting everything tidied so I can concentrate on myself in the morning (translation: I can sleep until 10:30, worry-free)
- Pies are baked (and I'm out of our Lilliputian kitchen while Stu takes over tomorrow)
- Table is set, with places & dishes marked (see "OCD much?")
- Every piece of laundry washed, folded, and put away
- This post counts for Thursday
- The potential for unbridled crabbiness at any moment increases with each waking/cleaning minute past midnight
- Forgetting to put on oven mitts before removing pies from 400 degree oven, because the tired brain says "You didn't need them when you put the pies in there"
- I will probably change the table layout tomorrow anyway; in fact, I'm already ruminating over whether the yams should be next to the green beans
- Nearly put folded Hello Kitty underwear on the boy's pile; shrieking would have awakened me (before 10:30 am)
- I will forget that I wrote this and have recurring panicky MUST POST moments throughout the day
Happy Thanksgiving, friends in the States!
Happy Thursday to foreign readers & those who reject bourgeois American holidays...
OH - and I put up my Thursday Thirteen guilty pleasures at A-Lister. Go there. (Please)