2. My grandma's banana bread (I added chocolate chips...) is a recipe I recently made that was delicious!
3. It's time for sweaters & rain boots & cocoa (oh my).
4. A day off now & again is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word "Maverick" again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a Mad Man, and on the other was a Soprano (I can't help it; I love my TV boys).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my best friend's birthday celebration (with my other best friend, too!), tomorrow my plans include a walk for suicide prevention + education foundation auction, and Sunday, I want to visit with my parents & watch [wait for it] football!
Blessed Friday Fill-Ins