Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
1. The last thing I ate was a tuna sandwich and pickles. Oh the glamour.
2. Yet another stack of more poetry & short story books for my classroom is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it is another day in the Pacific Northwest.
4. My husband was the first person I talked to today (if you count grunted morning grumbles as 'talking').
5. Hugs are recommended after every absence and as needed.
6. Always carry a little extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Great Unknown, tomorrow my plans include helping the kids with their garage sale & taking in the US Hacky Sack Open (totally serious) and Sunday, I want to redesign my approach to free time; I have been squandering it...