1. Laughter keeps me alive. And sane.
2. "The unfortunate part" are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is solidfying plans for my birthday celebration tomorrow.
4. Thinking about my man/men puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world is it acceptable to sleep till noon? Like, everyday.
6. Last weekend's Divorce Debauchery party was just what I needed!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to calm & quiet [I might need earplugs and lots of wine], tomorrow my plans include something fun in honor of my birthday (did I mention my birthday is coming up?), and Sunday I want to get things organized for school. Or maybe just sleep in.